Through 3 Quarters
Down two at the end of last quarter, the Golden State Warriors have now snagged the lead. They currently hold a 90-88 lead over the Sacramento Kings.
Golden State has been led by point guard Stephen Curry, who so far has posted a double-double on 27 points and ten assists in addition to six rebounds. A double-double would be Chef Curry’s third in a row.
Small forward Harrison Barnes has led the way so far for Sacramento, as he has shot 5-for-8 from downtown and has recorded 24 points and four boards.
Here’s an interesting fact: the Dubs also had a two-point lead after the third quarter in the teams’ last meeting.
Golden State @ Sacramento
Current Records: Golden State 2-0; Sacramento 1-1
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings may be playing at home again on Sunday, but the experts are forecasting a three-point loss. The Kings and the Golden State Warriors will face off in a Pacific Division battle at 9 p.m. ET at Golden 1 Center. Golden State should still be riding high after a victory, while Sacramento will be looking to get back in the win column.
Sacramento came up short against the Utah Jazz this past Friday, falling 110-101. Sacramento’s defeat came about despite a quality game from small forward Harrison Barnes, who dropped a double-double on 25 points and 15 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Dubs sure made it a nail-biter, but they managed to escape with a 115-113 win over the Los Angeles Clippers this past Thursday. Golden State can attribute much of their success to point guard Stephen Curry, who shot 8-for-13 from downtown and finished with a double-double on 45 points and ten boards.
Sacramento was close but no cigar when the two teams previously met in April as they fell 117-113 to the Dubs. Maybe the Kings will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, California
- TV: NBC Sports – Bay Area
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $54.50
The Warriors are a 3-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3-point spread, and stayed right there.
Golden State have won 15 out of their last 22 games against Sacramento.
- Apr 25, 2021 – Golden State 117 vs. Sacramento 113
- Mar 25, 2021 – Sacramento 141 vs. Golden State 119
- Jan 04, 2021 – Golden State 137 vs. Sacramento 106
- Feb 25, 2020 – Sacramento 112 vs. Golden State 94
- Jan 06, 2020 – Sacramento 111 vs. Golden State 98
- Dec 15, 2019 – Sacramento 100 vs. Golden State 79
- Feb 21, 2019 – Golden State 125 vs. Sacramento 123
- Jan 05, 2019 – Golden State 127 vs. Sacramento 123
- Dec 14, 2018 – Golden State 130 vs. Sacramento 125
- Nov 24, 2018 – Golden State 117 vs. Sacramento 116
- Mar 31, 2018 – Golden State 112 vs. Sacramento 96
- Mar 16, 2018 – Sacramento 98 vs. Golden…