As previously announced, the collection includes the following titles:
- Version 1.1
- Deathsmiles Mega Black Label
- Version 1.1
- Deathsmiles II
- Deathsmiles IIX
- New Functions
The original Deathsmiles first launched for arcades in October 2007, followed by Xbox 360 in April 2009, iOS in July 2011, Android in July 2013, and PC in March 2016. Deathsmiles II launched for arcades in May 2009 and Xbox 360 in May 2011.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.