AUBURN, Alabama — The Tigers are back. For the first time in 21 days, Auburn will play a football game, set to kick off against Tennessee at 6 p.m. CST on ESPN.
Auburn fans already got a win this morning when Auburn Undercover reported in our Pregame Notebook that zero Tiger starters are expected to miss the game with COVID-19-related issues. There will still be some players out, but considering the way things looked for Auburn a couple weeks ago when practice had to be shut down for a few days, Gus Malzahn‘s team has to be happy with the way it bounced back from a spike in cases.
Can’t be glued to the television during Auburn’s first home game under the lights this year? Keep it locked with this link for big plays, scores, injuries, turnovers, stats and more throughout the night.
After the game, stay tuned at Auburn Undercover for instant analysis, player and coach interviews, statistical breakdowns, the biggest storylines and lots, lots more Saturday night and into Sunday. You won’t want to miss it.
- 5:36 2Q: Auburn works its way into the red zone with a long drive but comes up with only three points. Anders Carlson ties the game with a 25-yard field goal. AUBURN 10, TENNESSEE 10.
- 11:01 2Q: Bigsby is back in the game following what looked like a minor hip injury on Auburn’s first series. He quickly checks out after one carry.
- 11:20 2Q: Auburn’s defense gets its first three-and-out of the night. After the punt, the Tigers have it at their own 22.
- 12:06 2Q: Nix hits Anthony Schwartz on a 54-yard touchdown pass. TENNESSEE 10, AUBURN 7.
- 13:42 2Q: Vols are stopped on third and short but nail the 47-yard field goal. TENNESSEE 10, AUBURN 0.
- END 1Q: TENNESSEE 7, AUBURN 0. Total yards: Tennessee 169, Auburn 74. Third downs: Tennessee 4-of-5, Auburn 1-of-3. Jarrett Guarantano: 9-for-12, 116 yards, rushing touchdown. Bo Nix: 2-for-7, 31 yards, interception.
- 0:12 1Q: Tennessee is marching again. Guarantano has more than 100 yards passing, and the Vols are 4-of-5 on third down. Tennessee takes a timeout at Auburn’s 38-yard line.
- 2:40 1Q: Bo Nix throws his first career interception at home. He’s picked off in the end zone looking for Anthony Schwartz.
- 3:45 1Q: Bigsby is out of the medical tent, standing on the sideline without his helmet.
- 3:45 1Q: Auburn is in the red zone after gains of 17, 11 and 13 yards.
- 5:56 1Q: Guarantano gets into the end zone on a quarterback draw. An 80-yard touchdown drive for the Vols. TENNESSEE 7, AUBURN 0.
- 6:55 1Q: Vols into the red zone after another third-down pass completion.
- 9:10 1Q: Auburn running back Tank Bigsby is being examined by the medical staff in the tent on the sideline.
- 9:10 1Q: Tennessee converts a third-and-15 on a 33-yard rush by Eric Gray.
- 10:44 1Q: One first down for Auburn on a Tank Bigsby run, but that’s it. Tigers punt it away.
- 12:29 1Q: Jamien Sherwood gets a sack on third down. Volunteers miss the 50-yard field goal. Auburn takes over at the 33.
- 13:24 1Q: Tennessee inside Auburn’s 30-yard line after a couple big completions by Jarrett Guarantano.
- 15:00 1Q: Tennessee gets the ball to open the game at its own 25-yard line.
Read More News: Live updates: Auburn 10, Tennessee 10 (second quarter)