The newest update is live, bringing changes to MyTEAM, The Neighborhood, and more.
The newest NBA 2K21 patch, Update 1.02, has officially gone live.
Here are all the details on what’s new to the game.
Patch Update 1.02
Fans of the game might recall that last years outing had some monstrous sized updates for the game shortly after launch.
Thankfully, users are reporting that this new update requires around 4.6GB on PlayStation 4 and 5.7GB on Xbox One.
The NBA 2K21 dev team have come through with a Courtside Report covering the latest patch notes for Update 1.02.
So what did the newest update bring to the table?
- Option to disable Pro Stick aiming in the controller settings (right at the start screen)
- Pro Stick can now be used with the shot meter turned off
- Ideal Shot Aiming point for Pro Stick now determined by speed players pull down, allowing for more control
- 2K Share Content will now properly allow access to draft classes and rosters
- Fixed fan growth accumulation in The Neighborhood
- Fixed several hangs in MyTEAM, Neighborhood, and MyLEAGUE coming in and out of game modes
- Players and opponents will no longer see green indicator for shots if shot feedback is turned off
This new update follows an NBA 2K21 shooting hotfix which went live on 6 September.
Stay tuned for more details soon.
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about NBA 2K21